Salutations! My name is Endi Simpson and I am the River Road Middle School, School Counselor.
I have been in the education field for over 14 years and a School Counselor for 6 years.
I believe that every student can be successful in their social, career, and academic lives.
As a School Counselor, I work with students, parents, and teachers to help with any problems students may experience that interfere with their learning.
I have a graduate degree in School Counseling and I am a graduate of Elizabeth City State University and Cambridge College.
I have a passion to help our students to become global learners and to appreciate the diversity that the world provides.
- Provide school supplies and a place to study
- Help set academic goals
- Insist on daily attendance
- Attend all parent programs
- See all midterm reports and report cards
- Use rewards and consequences
- Encourage a healthy life style
- Help improve organizational skills
- Help with time management
- Make homework your child’s responsibility
- Encourage involvement in school activities
- Encourage independent problem solving
- Provide academic support